- The official X100 sample images are now online.
- For now only Amazon is taking Fuji X100 pre-orders.
- Fuji X100 vs. Leica X1 specs comparison.
- The X100 should start shipping in Japan on March 5th. For the US and Canada I heard March 18th as a potential shipping date.
- Fuji's new flashes that will be compatible with the X100 seems to be Sunpak clones - can you tell the difference?
- Fuji claimed that they have developed their own flash system:
Q: Fujifilm's own past and I did not have the TTL dimming protocols, this new definition of what?
A: The SLR camera was used previously as it is based on a system with Nikon's body, this time to decide its own dimming protocol. This is the first of Fujifilm. The flash also launched simultaneously with the corresponding body. In addition, you will follow the Fujifilm cameras are also used in the future.
- Many pictures of the X100, incl. size comparison with other cameras.
- Fuji posted another X100 chapter on their website about the camera's mechanical design.
- Fuji X100 promotional video:
- Unboxing video:
The latest updates from the FujiGuys:
- Push up on the direction pad "Drive" to access the various shooting modes like 5fps, bracketing modes, panorama, and movie rec.
- Lens cap not designed to attach properly with adapter ring or lens hood. For storage a pouch is included for adapter ring/hood.
- You can attach both a 49mm filter and lens hood to the adapter ring. Lens hood can't be reversed for storage however.
- Fuji X100 lens hood will be sold separately and will include the adapter ring. You can also by the adapter ring separately.
- Lower dial around direction pad can be use to navigate menu on Fuji X100.
- No intervalometer/electronic remote however it has thread for cable release.
- Built-in RAW converter: reflect shooting conditions, push/pull processing, dynamic range, white balance, film sim, WB shift.