After years of financial troubles, Kodak reported $19 million earnings in third quarter:
- Net earnings totaled $19 million; Operational EBITDA was $89 million, up from $42 million in the previous-year quarter.
- Sales totaled $564 million, an increase of $1 million from the third quarter in 2013.
- Year-to-date Operational EBITDA was $119 million; YTD net loss was $77 million.
- Company expects to meet projections for 2014 of revenue between $2.1 and $2.3 billion and Operational EBITDA between $145 and $165 million.
- Strong sales growth achieved for key strategic technology products.