Sigma announced today the price of several of their latest products:
Topaz Labs released Impression 2 - an updated version of their painterly effect software that has also new features. The update is free to anyone who already owns Impression. For those who don’t own it, Impression 2 is currently on sale (40% off!) with coupon code "2IMPRESS". Some of the new features are
- 30+ New effects - Impression 2 now comes with over 140 effects!
- Larger Brush Panel - no more squinting to find the brush you need.
- Masking - Impression 2 now includes masking in application! Using a brush, color range, luminosity range, or spot masking, the masking panel even includes our color aware tool.
- Topaz Community - now you can share your created effects with the other users of Impression 2 with a click of a button. Not seeing an effect you like? Browse the Topaz Community to surf an ocean of custom user made effects.
- New brush customization options:
- “Number of strokes” options to change the number of strokes applied to the image.
- “Large Brush Volume” that adjust paint volume in large areas of color to help focus on the details.
- “Stroke “Rotation Variation” to add randomness to your effect strokes.
- Highlight and Shadow control in the lighting menu.
- Support for High DPI (4k) monitors in Windows 7/8/10
Franzis Cutout 5 is currently 71% off. The software is used to select details or transparent objects:
- comprehensive image processing function for perfect compositions
- Easy to cut out even the most difficult objects – hair, feathers, fur.
- For Mac and Windows
- Cutout 5 works as a plug-in to Adobe® Photoshop® and Lightroom®, and as a standalone application.
New ON1 2-for-1 deal: ON1 Photo 10.5 + ON1 Photo RAW (available Fall 2016) and ON1 Photo 10.5 for $49.99.
New Aurora HDR promotion (check out also their new HDR contest page).
Some hands-on video reports and previews of the new Hasselblad X1D medium format mirrorless camera that was announced yesterday (see announcement, additional info, pre-orders):
The Hasselblad X1D medium format mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order:
Shipping is expected to start in late August/early September.
The Hasselblad X1D medium format mirrorless camera is now officially announced.
The X1D price is 7,900 EUR | 8,995 USD | 5,990 GBP (all prices without VAT). See the pre-order options here.
Key Hasselblad X1D features:
- Compact, lightweight (725g), highly portable and user-friendly medium format technology
- Large 50MP CMOS medium format sensor delivering up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- New line of XCD lenses with integral central shutter; 45mm and 90mm available at launch
- Compatible with all 12 lenses and lens accessories from the Hasselblad professional H System (adapter required)
- Multiple image format options
- High quality XGA electronic viewfinder or high resolution rear display with touch functionality
- Wide range of shutter speeds: 60 minutes to 1/2000th sec. with full flash synchronisation throughout the range
- An ISO range from 100 to 25,600
- Dual SD card slots, GPS and Wi-Fi
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
- Weather and dust sealings
- HD video
- Phocus 3.1 for simple and quick raw image processing. Adobe Photoshop® and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® compatible.
Specifications, additional images and promo video: