- Franke & Heidecke
- Future of Photo Equipment
- JK Imaging
- Kenko Tokina
- Konica Minolta
- Meyer Optik Görlitz
- Nik Software
- Phase One
- Pocket Wizard
- PR reviews
- SLR Magic
- ThinkTank Photo
- Top 10 Posts
- Topaz Labs
- Venus Optics
- YI Technology
- ZY Optics
More PhotoRumors Stories
- Mitakon Zhong Yi Optics CREATOR 135mm f/2.8 II lens
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II MFT camera shipping date
- What else is new? (Fuji edition)
- Top 10 PhotoRumors posts for November 2016
- Sigma sd Quattro H mirrorless camera to be released on December 20th
- Amazon deals: 15% cashback on all Sony cameras and lenses, $5 off any $15 book
- New Yongnuo 50mm f/1.4 lens coming next?
- Sony a99 II camera tested at DxOMark
- Deal of the day: Adobe Creative Cloud savings
- Fuji X-A10 mirrorless camera announced
- Big Sigma lens price increase coming to Europe
- The new Fuji X100F camera rumored to be announced in February
- Cyber Monday deals
- New: Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 50mm f/0,95 Nocturnus II full frame lens for Sony E mount
- Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera now shipping
Tags4k 2014 CP+ show 2015 CP+ show Adobe Photoshop CC Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 Canon EOS-M Canon EVIL CES 2013 CES 2016 DxoMark test results firmware Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100 Fuji X-E1 Fuji X-Pro2 Fuji X-T1 Fuji X100s Hasselblad X1D Lightroom CC Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5II Olympus Micro Four Thirds (m4/3) Patents Pentax 645D Pentax 645z Pentax EVIL Pentax full frame DSLR Pentax K-5 Pentax K-7 Photokina 2012 Photokina 2014 Photokina 2016 Photo Rumors giveaway price increase Rebates Ricoh GXR Roadmaps Samsung NX1 Samsung NX10 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX200 Sony a77 Sony EVIL To be discontinued...
Adobe Creative Cloud photography plan 12 months subscription is now on sale for $88.95 (reg. price: $119.95, savings: $31). This deal is valid for the next 24 hours.
Adobe also offers some Creative Cloud savings on their website.
The rumored Fuji X-A10 mirrorless camera is now officially announced:
Most (if not all) Sigma lenses sold in Europe will go up in price between 9% and 28% on January 1, 2017. The list above shows the old and new dealer pricing for some lenses (check the retail EU prices for Sigma lenses at Amazon.de and Amazon.fr).
RRS will also have a 5-10% price increase on tripods and heads effective January 1st, 2017.
The new Fuji X100F camera is rumored to be announced at the CP+ show in Japan (February 2017) most likely together with the X-T20 (recently two new Fuji cameras were registered in China). I expect both the Fuji X100F and Fuji X-T20 to have the new 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor found in the X-Pro2 ($1,549) and X-T2 ($1,799). The X100F will keep the same 23mm f/2 lens and could also get the combo shutter/ISO dial and joystick from the X-Pro2 (pictures bellow) and will probably use the same battery as the X100T:
Many of the Black Friday offers I already reported here and here are still valid for Cyber Monday today (check also the Nikon and Leica specific posts). Here are some additional deals that were just introduced:
- Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 2,9/50 Trioplan lens: $1,499.00
- Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Primoplan 58mm f/1.9 lens: $1,599.00
- Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Primoplan 75mm f/1.9 lens: $1,999.00
- Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 2,8/100 Trioplan lens: $1,599.00
- Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 2,8/100 Trioplan Limited Titan lens: $1,999.00
The above versions are available in Pentax, Canon, Nikon, Fuji X, Sony E, MFT, Leica M, M42 and Leica TL mounts.
In addition, there is also a new, not-yet-announced Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 0,95/50 Nocturnus II full frame lens for Sony E-mount priced at $2,999 (picture above). This lens is not yet officially announced on the company's website.
Meyer-Optik Gorlitz already has a Nocturnus 36mm f/0,95 lens for APS-C sensors.
Via Leica Rumors