Photokina news are slowly fading away as we approach the end of day 3 of the biggest photography show. Quick update on the latest:
- BJP: "Sigma says it is working on a full-frame version of the sensor, despite the three-layer design's complexity."
- Photokina medium format coverage.
- Hasselblad plans 200-megapixel camera for 2011.
- Pentax announced retail prices for the 645D - US: $9999.99 (why the 99 cents?) UK: £9000 (body only).
- Gorillapod Video: floor coverage
- Zeiss to Discontinue Lenses for Pentax