Canon is the first to start a series of announcements before the CP+ show starts next week:
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i, EOS Rebel T3 DSLR cameras (press release).
- Two new telephoto lenses: EF 500mm F/4L IS II USM and EF 600mm F/4L IS II USM (press release).
- New Canon Speedlite 320EX and Speedlite 270EX II flashes were also announced.
- Canon will show a prototype of a new telephoto zoom lens at the CP+ show: EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM extender 1.4x lens (press release).
- New PowerShot cameras: SX230 HS, ELPH 500 HS, ELPH 300 HS and ELPH 100 HS (press release).
- Canon produces 60 million EF lenses.