Over a month ago, WhatDigitalCamera visited Samsung HQ in Seoul and got some interesting information:
- In 2010 Samsung produced 18million lenses.
- Samsung confirmed a commitment of making five new lenses a year (the lenses for 2011 are already announced).
- They confirmed that a prototype of a 700mm NX lens is already existing.
- By 2015 Samsung expects the compact system camera market to overtake the DSLR sales by volume.
- Samsung is expecting to develop Super High Definition 4K2K video in the company's stills cameras as soon as 2013.