I have been collecting those links for few weeks and never got the chance to publish them:
- The Midnight Shot NV-1 camera has an infrared-night shot mode that can see through some types of fabric and materials:
- The smallest video camera - 0.99mm wide, the CMOS sensor size is 0.66 x 0.66mm, total resolution of 45k pixels:
Here is another "monster machine" - the Naneye camera has 250x150 px resolution and size of 1 x 1mm:
- This TS3Cine high-speed camera can shoot 500 and 720 fps at 720p. Price: $30,000:
- RED Epic-M camera teardown.
- Super Hi-Vision video (16x the resolution of full HD) was successfully transmitted around the world with only a 0.3 seconds lag.
- Kodak posts deeper loss than expected, shares fall even further.
- Hitch concept camera for capturing memories at group events.
- Researchers invent a way of shooting 3D photos using a single lens.
- Future cameras may be equipped with invisible flashes.
- World's biggest CMOS sensor could help doctors detect and treat cancer.
- Square pixel inventor tries to smooth things out.