This is an update to my last post on the new products Samsung is expected to announce at Photokina:
- Samsung will announces new NX and compact cameras at Photokina.
- Two or three new lenses will be announced: 12-24mm f/4 VCM (with iFn) and maybe a new 30mm f/2 version II (also with iFn function).
- The recently announced 16-80mm lens has been cancelled and Samsung is working on a substitute that will probably be announced with the other new NX lenses.
- Samsung is also working on three new prime lenses similar to the 85mm f/1.4 ED SSA with mechanical AF-coupled ring but they will not be announced this year.
- Two new compact camera will be announced - the TL500/EX1 replacement will be one of them.
- Samsung will also show a new camera-phone concept from the new Galaxy Camera line.