- Former Olympus CEO Michael Woodford to receive $15.4 Million settlement.
- Kodak to auction more than 1,100 digital imaging patents.
- The new MacBook Pro offers 2880x1800, 5.1 million pixels 15.4-inch retina display. According to Apple "The pixel density is so high, your eyes can’t discern individual pixels. Images take on a new level of realism and text is pin sharp". To see how the new MacBook's display compares against other laptops, check this article by Anandtech. Prices start from $2199.
- Apple filed a patent for a device (iPhone?) with interchangeable camera parts.
- New Yongnuo YN-622 E-TTL transceiver released. Yongnuo products are available on eBay.
- Arca-Swiss introduced RotaMount and VariFind:
The ARCA SWISS RotaMount is a brand new rotating back designed for use with the ARCA SWISS R-Series (digital or film back) as well as with F and M Line view cameras.
The new RotaMount back allows you to switch seamlessly from landscape to portrait format in just a couple of seconds. This safe and secure system guarantees total flexibility.
The unparalleled ARCA SWISS VariFind R-series variable focal length optical viewfinder has now been further enhanced with the addition of masks that can be shifted independently on both X and Y axes. The viewer can be used in landscape and portrait modes.
The viewerʼs bright and high contrast display transmits light through small holes in the viewer mask to show the applied shift.
Prices - RotaMount: 390€, VariFind: 950€