Capture One Pro version 7.0.2 is now available for download and it comes with full X-TRANS support for the latest Fujifilm X cameras. Here is the changelog:
- Improved stability.
- Canon tethering now supported on OS X 10.8.
- Improved support for pen tablets on Windows 8.
- Aligned use of counts in the library tool. No counts for smart albums on Mac, no counts for groups and projects on Win.
- File support Canon EOS M (preliminary).
- sRaw and mRaw file support Canon EOS 1D X, 5D Mark III and 6D (preliminary).
- File support for Olympus XZ-2 iHS (preliminary).
- File support for Fuji X-Pro1, X-E1, XF1 (all preliminary).
- File support for Sony SLT-A57 (preliminary).
- Tethered support for Canon EOS 6D.
- Tethered support for Canon EOS M (does not support remote capture).