The above picture comes form the Chinese forum xitek and it looks like a Pentax DSLR camera with a full frame mirror box (I changed the brightness of the second image for a better view). For comparison, this is the APC-S sized mirror box of the Pentax K-5:
What do you think - real or fake? Rumors of a new full frame Pentax DSLR camera have been floating for a while.
There is also a new set of Pentax K-3 rumored specifications from the Japanese forum kakaku:
- The K-3 will be announced near end October.
- 20MP APS-C sensor, possibly made by Sony.
- no AA filter
- 100% viewfinder
- black body marketed first, followed by a silver version later
- price around 120,000 Japanese Yens (US$1200) for the body-only
- announced at the end of October, on display at the Salon de la Photo show in Paris November 7-11, 2013
- new DA 18-70mm f/2.8 lens to be announced a well