This is the upcoming Leica T type 701 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
A quick update from LeicaRumors: this is the upcoming Leica T type 701 camera. For additional details see this post:
- Announcement on April 24th
- The new T model will not be a MFT camera and it will not be based on an existing Panasonic model
- APS-C sensor
- Optional EVF
- The body will be made in Germany and it will be very solid built with a special new/unique design/production process
- The new T lenses (both primes and zooms) will be made in Asia (most likely by Panasonic in Japan).
- Touchscreen LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- A new adapter that will let you use M lenses on the T body will also be announced
- US price: over $3,000 for camera+lens kit.
This entry was posted in Leica
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.