Those the first pictures of the long rumored, top of the line Samsung NX1 mirrorless camera that will be announced on Monday, September 15th. I also received a new set of NX1 specifications (see also this post):
- 28.2 effective megapixels
- 23.5 x 15.7mm CMOS Sensor
- 3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen tilting LCD screen with 1,036k dots
- XGA EVF (OLED) with eye contact sensor
- 15 fps with tracking
- Magnesium alloy, weather-sealed body
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- 4K video recording capabilities
The Samsung NX1 will probably be one of the most interesting cameras announced at Photokina this year.
Thanks to the mysterious reader Nokishita for sending those in. Please keep me updated in the future.