- Fuji released new firmware updates for several cameras with support for Windows 10. Firmware updates for the XF 35mm f/2 R WR lens and XF 1.4x TC WR teleconverter are also available
- Fujifilm profit seen 6% brighter driven by strong sales of instant cameras (Instax), medical devices and office equipment
Canon cuts profit outlook on weak camera demand:
- quarterly operating profit fell by a fifth as demand for digital cameras slumped
- operating profit for the July-September quarter came in at 71.8 billion yen ($665 million)
- Revenue fell 4.5 percent to 872.2 billion yen.
- Sony released firmware update version 1.2 for the for the RX10 II and RX100 IV cameras.
- Sony's latest financial results show camera unit sales down, operating income up
- Demand for Sony cameras slides 27%