- The size and shape of the M-D will be the same as the M Typ 240/262.
- The lack of a LCD screen makes it feel smaller in the hand but is physically the same size.
- The top and bottom plates are rumored to be made from brass.
- The official announcement is rumored for the beginning of May.
- EU retail price: 5,940 Euros (around $6,700) - basically more expensive than the M Typ 262 model (currently priced at $5,195) even though the M-D will not have a LCD screen.
- Same sensor as the M 262 model.
- Strap lugs (the M 60 did not have it)
- Thumb dial