Macphun released Aurora HDR Pro version 1.2.2 with added RAW support for the following cameras:
- Canon 80D, 1300D, 1DX MkII
- Leica M (Typ 262)
- Nikon D5
- Olympus Pen F, SH3
- Panasonic DMCGX80/85, DMCTZ80/81/85/ZS60, DMCTZ100/101/ZS100
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (SMG935F)
- Sony ILCA68, ILCE6300, RX1R II, RX10 III
- DxO ONE Digital Camera
- Fujifilm XPro2
- Various performance improvements to Photos extension, Alignment, Luminosity histogram, and preview on Layer
- Tone Mapping result is now set as default
- First launch in full screen mode
- Sync Favourites presets between Aurora HDR Pro and Aurora HDR Pro extension
More information available in this blog post.
Few deals on photo editing software are set to expire in the next few days:
- HDR Projects 4 is now 80% off or $19.99 (for Mac and Windows, offer valid until May 31st).
- Macphun Creative Kit XXL for $129 ($1,900+ value, more info).
- MacPhun 30 creative photo filters now available for free (Mac only)