Topaz Labs released Impression 2 - an updated version of their painterly effect software that has also new features. The update is free to anyone who already owns Impression. For those who don’t own it, Impression 2 is currently on sale (40% off!) with coupon code "2IMPRESS". Some of the new features are
- 30+ New effects - Impression 2 now comes with over 140 effects!
- Larger Brush Panel - no more squinting to find the brush you need.
- Masking - Impression 2 now includes masking in application! Using a brush, color range, luminosity range, or spot masking, the masking panel even includes our color aware tool.
- Topaz Community - now you can share your created effects with the other users of Impression 2 with a click of a button. Not seeing an effect you like? Browse the Topaz Community to surf an ocean of custom user made effects.
- New brush customization options:
- “Number of strokes” options to change the number of strokes applied to the image.
- “Large Brush Volume” that adjust paint volume in large areas of color to help focus on the details.
- “Stroke “Rotation Variation” to add randomness to your effect strokes.
- Highlight and Shadow control in the lighting menu.
- Support for High DPI (4k) monitors in Windows 7/8/10
Franzis Cutout 5 is currently 71% off. The software is used to select details or transparent objects:
- comprehensive image processing function for perfect compositions
- Easy to cut out even the most difficult objects – hair, feathers, fur.
- For Mac and Windows
- Cutout 5 works as a plug-in to Adobe® Photoshop® and Lightroom®, and as a standalone application.
New ON1 2-for-1 deal: ON1 Photo 10.5 + ON1 Photo RAW (available Fall 2016) and ON1 Photo 10.5 for $49.99.
The older DxO OpticsPro 9 Elite is now available for free (the page is in German, you just have to enter an e-mail address and the download link with the serial number will be sent to you).
- Pentax K-1
- Nikon D500
- Canon EOS M10
- Canon G5x
- Canon G7x MkII
- Canon G9x