AmateurPhotographer (again) reports that "Sony is very much interested in the Micro Four Thirds system". Sony mentioned that they may add their own version of a mirrorless camera and that "if we do it, we will do it much better". Ouch!
Other Sony rumors (Sony 2010 roadmap):
- CES, Las Vegas, January 7-10 2010: Sony A950 to be announced (32 MP sensor, no video, high ISO).
- 600mm lens to be announced between January and April.
- NAB, Las Vegas, April 10-15: Sony A1000 (DSLR video camera hybrid, similar to RED).
- A cheap Sony A150 without built-in AF motor is expected.
- Fotokina, September 8-10: Sony A820 (32 MP sensor, smaller body, SD card, video mode, built-in flash, simplified viewfinder).
Ouch again... For the full details on the Sony 2010 roadmap go to dyxum.
Another Sony related link: "Live view and video are entry-level features"