Here are some more leaked cameras that are going to be announced at PMA show next week:
- Samsung: six new cameras WB850F ($349) with 16MP BSI CMOS sensor, 21x optical zoom, 3-inch AMOLED screen, 1080/30p FullHD video and GPS. The DV500F model will have dual screens ($299). No word about the NX-20.
- Casio will introduce the Exilim EX-ZR200 ($380 suggested retail) with 16.1MP, 12.5x optical zoom (24-300mm), up to 30 fps, FullHD video, HDR and more.
- New GE cameras - not worth mentioning.
- Kodak: new EasyShare M750 ($170) with 16MP, 5x zoom plus Wi-Fi.
- Olympus will announce 5 new digital cameras: SP-620UZ ($199) with 21x zoom, 7 fps, HD video. The SZ-12 ($199) will have 24x zoom, 7 fps, HD video, 3D capabilities. The TG-320 ($179.99) will be the new Tough line addition.
- Panasonic will also announce 5 new cameras: Lumix SZ-7 and SZ1 will both have 10x optical zooms with Leica lenses. The DMC-SZ7 will have 14.1MP and FullHD recording. The DMC-SZ1 will have 16.1MP and 720p HD video recording capabilities.
- Vivitar will also announce new point and shoot cameras. Their top of the line model iTwist F129 ($90) will have 14.1MP, 4x zoom, 2.7-inch rotating LCD screen, 720p HD video recording.