Canon EOS M now shipping in the US
The new Canon EOS M mirrorless camera is now shipping in the US and is currently in stock at
Amazon/OneCall. Here are some of the main features of camera:
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple resolution and frame rates, built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded video shooting options.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800 in H mode) for video recording, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode) for still image shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality in video and photos.
- Hybrid CMOS AF delivers fast autofocus speed for video and photos.
- Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required) for expanded creativity.
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode delivers expertly optimized photos and improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters provide added versatility.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail in photos at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
This entry was posted in Canon and tagged Canon EOS-M
. Bookmark the permalink
. Trackbacks are closed, but you can .