Quick recap of the latest camera and lens rumors from around the Web:
- Olympus XZ-10 high-end compact camera should be announced soon, probably a replacement for the current Olympus XZ-2 model.
- Ricoh GR Digital V is rumored to have a new APS-C sensor. This should not be a surprise, since Ricoh recently filed patents for several new lenses designed for APS-C cameras. The white Ricoh GR Digital IV was already listed as discontinued few months ago.
- New Sony NEX-3N, a38 and a58 cameras are expected, but there is no firm release date yet.
- A new Olympus Micro Four Thirds camera and a fast zoom are rumored for this Spring.
- Nikon will announce a new Nikkor AF-S 18–35mm f/3.5–4.5G ED lens and new Coolpix cameras next week.
With the start of 2013 CP+ show in Japan next week, expect more rumors and new product announcements.