There will be two major announcements next week: Sony on June 27 and Fuji on June 25th.
- The X-M1 will have X-Trans CMOS sensor.
- The X-M1 will come in three different colors: silver, black, brown.
- Two new lenses will be announced with the X-M1: XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS zoom (12 elements in 10 groups, 3 ASPH elements, one ED element, circular aperture with 7-blade diaphragm) and XF 27mm f/2.8 pancake (size: 23mm, weight: 78g, ASPH element)
- The X-M1 will be sold as body only, in a lens kit (with the XC16-50mm) and in 2-lens kit (XC16-50mm and 27mm pancake lenses).
- June 25th announcement, some of the new Fuji products will start shipping on July 27, the rest in September
Stay tuned for a detailed coverage next week.