Today is the last day fo the NAB 2011 show. Here is a quick recap of some of the new products introduced during the show:
- Panasonic announced two new professional camcorders, the AG-AC160 and AG-AC130 (press release).
- Sony announced the CineAlta F65 4k camera (press release):
- Canon introduces two PL-mount digital cine zoom lenses with full 4K image format performance (press release):
- Redrock Micro shows of new electronic follow focus:
- Zacuto show off the Z-EVF with a drop test:
- Birger engineering Canon EOS to AF100 to Sony NEX adapter
- Here are some of the other highlights of the NAB 2011 show: