The last few weeks have been very busy with information and rumors on new product announcements for the 2012 Photokina show, Here is a quick recap:
- New family of digital cameras and a new digital X-Pan camera (not enough information at that point)
- Leica S3 camera and lenses
- Leica M10
- Leica mirrorless solution (could be delayed)
- New lenses: redesigned Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH lens and a new Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 lens (low chance)
- At least one new PEN camera (not enough information at that point)
- Olympus XZ-2 and new lenses
- Low possibility for a new pro body for Four Thirds lenses.
- Samsung: two new lesnes, a new flash and external microphone.
- No new NX mirrorless cameras will be announced at Photokina