- 50.6MP full frame CMOS sensor
- There will be also a EOS 5DS R version that will be without low-pass filter
- Magnesium alloy body, dust and water sealed
- Dual processor DIGIC6
- Regular sensitivity: ISO 100-6400
- Continuous shooting 5 frames / sec.
- High precision 61 AF points
- EOS iTR AF
- 150,000 pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- New "fine detail" picture style
- 1.3x and 1.6x crop modes
- Customizable "Quick Control Screen"
- Time-lapse movie
- Interval Timer
- Bulb timer
- The official announcement will be next week
Update #1: the specifications of the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM lens can be found here.
Update #2: an updated and more detailed list of specifications for the new camera and lens are available here.