Canon PowerShot G7 X
Canon PowerShot G7 X features ($699):
- New 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with Canon’s powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800, enhanced image quality, and fast operation.
- A bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x Optical Zoom (24mm–100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm and IS equipped lens enables you to capture more in your frame, and is ideal for low-light conditions or using shallow depth-of-field for dramatic, soft backgrounds. Focus range starts at 2.0 in. for Macro and 1.3 ft. for Tele.
- Selfie-ready multi-angle capacitive 3.0" touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1,040K dots for a sharp, clear display and easy operation and sharing.
- High-Speed AF (0.14 sec.) greatly improves focus speed. 31 AF points provide an expanded and more accurate focus area. Paired with continuous shooting speeds of up to 6.5 fps and the removal of buffer time, you can get your best shot in full resolution.
- For easy Wi-Fi® connectivity, built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android™ device.
- Capture stunning 1080p/60p Full HD video for lifelike images and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output. Record at up to 60 frames per second for even more detailed, superb results in MP4 format.
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from eight different modes to optimize image stabilization for virtually shake-free images in a wide variety of conditions.
- Convenient control ring, exposure dial, and mode dial provide intuitive manual adjustment.
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with Star Mode designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky.
Canon PowerShot N2 camera
Canon PowerShot N2 camera features ($299):