The new Fujinon GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR, XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR and XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR lenses




In a recent interview with Fujifilm at the PhotoPlus Expo, Cameta Camera asked about the availability of the new Fujinon GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR, XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR and XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR lenses which are expected to be launched in spring and summer of 2018. Surprising, nobody covered the new lenses that were on display at the PhotoPlus Expo, but FujiAddict spotted them in the video and took some screenshots:



Here is the video:

Update - here is another video that also shows the new Fuji GFX lenses:

Join the Fujifilm GFX Owners Facebook Group and the Fujifilm GFX Facebook Page

Via FujiAddict, top pictures via DC. Watch

This entry was posted in Fuji and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.
  • harvey

    hopefully Fuji has a bit more planned for the GFX lens line-up than just the 250 next year.

    • Eloise

      Their G mount road map looks a little bare for 2018…

    • Mato

      What other lenses would you like? I cover 90% of my needs with the 32-64 zoom and the 110. Remaining 10% with the 23. Plus there is a bunch of adapters available for all sorts of other lenses, including Cambo for T/S. I am not trying to be facetious, genuinely interested in what else people want to do with the camera.

      • harvey

        I want a medium tele zoom to match the 32-64.

        • Mato

          that would be nice, I’d like that too

          • harvey

            it was on the roadmap presented by Fuji this spring, I think.

  • Alexis

    That 8-16 is actually really exciting. I wish Sony would make something similar for APS-C, but not holding my breath…

  • Back to top