Some new products from Fujifilm were on display at the CP+ show in Japan (no official announcement yet). The first one is a tele conversion lens for the X100 and X100s cameras that will turn the fixed 23mm lens into 35mm (50mm equivalent). Fuji already has a wide conversion lens (WCL-X100). The second new product is a X-mount lens cap with actual lens inside:
The lens cap specifications are:
- 24mm (35mm equivalent)
- f/8 aperture
- weight: 32g
- more images available at DC.Watch
- AP: "Strong sales of the X-E2 and X100S cameras has helped Fujifilm reduce its imaging division losses by more than 60%".
- Fujifilm at the CP+ show.
- Fuji X-T1 manual is now available for download.
- Check the ongoing Fuji lens and camera rebates if you haven't done so already