- Fuji: two new GF lenses and two new Fuji SQ Instax square cameras (Instax SQ and Instax SQ10), update: there will be also some new Faccessoriesries
- Canon: new CN-E 70-200mm cinema lens and a firmware update for the EOS 5D Mark IV camera (update: already released)
- Sony: Sony has a scheduled press conference on April 23rd, there are some rumors about a new Sony RX1R III camera
- Panasonic also has a scheduled press conference for April 23rd, expected are a new MFT lens and a compact camera
- Blackmagic already announced their URSA Mini Pro 4.6K digital cinema camera, but they still have a press event at NAB scheduled for April 24th
The 2017 Beijing Photograph & Electrical Imaging Machinery and Technology Fair will also take place next week (April 21st - April 24th).