Big day tomorrow! Before the 2012 Photokina show officially starts on Tuesday, we will have many new products announcements tomorrow:
- Canon: EOS 6D, Powershot G15 and Powershot S110.
- Leica: new M rangefinder with R lens adapter, D-Lux 6 and V-Lux 4 compact cameras, new S3 medium format.
- Panasonic: GH3 camera, LumixG X 35-100mm f/2.8 lens.
- Olympus: E-PL5, E-PM2, XZ-2 cameras and 60mm f/2.8 Macro, 12mm f/2, 15mm f/8 lenses
- Fujifilm: XF1 compact camera.
- Hasseblad has a press conference on Tuesday. Maybe a new digital X-Pan camera will be announced?
- Samsung: I am not sure but I think Samsung will only announce few NX accessories next week.
Update: Olympus has scheduled a press event on September 18th in Taiwan, but I still think the official announcement of the new products will be tomorrow (September 17th):